KeyBank Technology and Operations Internship
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Key Technology & Operations (KTO) is KeyBank’s shared services organization for technology, operational, and servicing functions supporting business partners and clients across all lines of business. KTO provides efficient, reliable, and secure technology for KeyBank. Its delivery model maximizes the return on IT spend and orchestrates the efficient use of corporate information and technology assets while supporting innovation that creates competitive distinction.
About the internship
The internship spans 10 weeks in the summer. As an intern, you will gain experience working on various operations or technology projects and work closely with seasoned professionals to develop your skills. Opportunities where interns may be placed include: development of applications, mainframe run and upgrades, project management, risk management, business intelligence, data integration and management, network infrastructure, configuration management, system testing and change management, supporting production environments, business resiliency and contingency planning, digital technology marketing, operations, and core banking platforms.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Training (on-the-job, Excel® and PowerPoint®, etiquette, résumé counseling, and more)
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Consideration for full-time placement (after graduation) upon completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate program with coursework in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related fields
- A minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work independently
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.