KeyBank Risk Management Intern Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Key Risk Management provides leadership on risk management strategies and initiatives for credit, market, compliance, operational and model risk as well as portfolio management, quantitative analytics, and asset recovery activities.
About the internship
The Risk Management Intern Program is designed to build KeyBank risk professionals through training, work experience, cross-functional experience, and robust feedback and performance management. The Intern Program takes place in the summer and is based at KeyBank headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. Interns are placed in a specific department in Risk Management and remain in that department for the duration of their internship. Job functions may vary based on department placement.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Training (on-the-job, Excel® and PowerPoint®, business etiquette, résumé counseling, and more)
- Direct coaching and performance feedback identifying strengths and areas to develop
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Consideration for full-time placement in a Rotational Analyst Program after graduation upon completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Rising seniors enrolled in a four-year, undergraduate degree program
- A minimum cumulative 3.3 GPA is preferred
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office® applications, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong accounting and/or financial acumen is a plus
- Relevant work or internship experience is a plus
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.