KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., a group of businesses within KeyCorp, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, which hires interns into its business groups in the summer of every year. KeyBanc Capital Market interns typically spend about ten weeks in their programs, which start after Memorial Day and end in mid-August.
KeyBanc Capital Market business groups are focused on building momentum by working together to identify, share, and connect client opportunities in targeted client segments. Business groups include: Investment Banking, Equity Research, and Sales and Trading.
Most of our intern positions are available in Cleveland and New York City. Other cities with internship opportunities are: Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte; Chicago; Dallas; Houston; Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle.
Because our internship programs are a direct pipeline for full-time analyst positions, they offer exceptional potential for interns to return to Key upon graduation to start their financial services careers.
Over the course of the summer, Capital Markets interns not only have the unprecedented opportunity to gain valuable, real-world experience working alongside some of the best minds in the industry, but they also enjoy an award-winning enterprise-wide program with other interns from among all other Key Programs. Other internship activities include:
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure, processes, and businesses
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with executives and senior leaders
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Community involvement
Our internship programs are not only highly regarded, but also very competitive and sought after.
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Rising senior undergraduate candidates preferred
- Coursework in finance, accounting, or economics
- 3.3 minimum cumulative GPA
- Must not require sponsorship for a United States employment visa
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
- Energetic and client-focused individuals
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills