Find a Location
- 800-KEY2YOU (539-2968)
KeyBank Values Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity means understanding and valuing differences, while drawing on similarities to achieve a common goal. At KeyBank, we continue to develop a workforce and ways of doing business that reflect the diversity of our customers and communities. We do this by recruiting and developing top talent that blends participation of minorities and women into the management of our business.
Economic inclusion is also a part of KeyBank's overall diversity strategy. It means we're expanding mutually beneficial business relationships with minority and women-owned suppliers. This enables KeyBank to deliver exceptional products and services to our clients. It also builds the economic wealth of the communities we serve by providing open opportunities and fair competition.
We go beyond compliance to commitment. Find out more about diversity and inclusion at KeyBank.
- Diversity Awareness — discover how we celebrate diversity and inclusion
- Key Business Networking Groups — see how our employees represent different dimensions of diversity and inclusion
- Key's LGBT Diversity and Inclusion Recognition — see how Key is recognized around our communities and the country
- Supplier Diversity — learn more about our commitment to supplier diversity
- Philanthropic Investments — understand more about how our commitment takes many forms including charitable contributions, volunteerism, and civic leadership
- Community Development — learn more about our community reinvestment efforts
- Key4Women® — offers fresh thinking and solutions to help women business owners achieve their goals
"To be truly committed to diversity, Key leaders must embrace inclusion, be willing to take some risks, and measure progress. Diversity in our workplace, community outreach, and in our suppliers/vendors is every Key employee's responsibility. Diversity is a corporate priority. Every Key employee is a leader and, to be successful, each of us must apply our talents, tap into our personal networks, and leverage our resources. Together, we create opportunities that fully engage our employees, our clients, vendors, and communities. An inclusive and collaborative environment helps our business and communities grow and prosper."
Beth E. Mooney
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer