Consumer Bank Intern Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
KeyBank’s Consumer Banking Team delivers solutions that enable our three million clients to confidently manage their financial future through Ease, Value, and Expertise. Financial wellness represents our commitment to helping our clients have the confidence and peace of mind to dream big. This commitment ensures that the clients and communities that Key services thrive.
About the program
Interns will work with industry and product experts across a wide variety of teams, including Consumer Lending, Deposits, Payments, Business Banking, Home Lending, and Retail Transformation. Interns will gain an understanding of client and prospect needs, integrating these insights into cross-functional teams that will improve or launch leading capabilities, providing Key with a competitive advantage versus our peers. We are looking for candidates that have a passion for winning, the ability to think strategically and a desire to grow a business.
Essential job functions include preparing and analyzing financial reports, building and utilizing financial models, developing presentation materials, and conducting industry and competitive analysis. The program is 10 weeks long and interns will have an understanding of how Key’s product teams deliver ease, value and expertise to our clients every day.
What does the program offer?
- Engaging 10-week experience with Key’s Consumer Bank Teams
- Exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Problem solving/Critical Thinking
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics, Social Science or related coursework
- Minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong accounting and/or financial acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A high degree of adaptability and intellectual curiosity
- Effective oral and written communication
- Data analysis and visualization skills (preferred)
- Programming knowledge (preferred)