KeyBank Digital Product Intern
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
It’s an exciting time to work in digital banking. Client expectations are high, and we are rapidly innovating. By understanding, anticipating and responding to our clients’ needs, we’re changing the way we interact with our clients online. Our interns not only learn from these changes, they help create them.
About the internship
This is a ten-week summer program. We take a hands-on approach and our interns and analysts receive 1-on-1 training and a mentor in a similar role to coach them along the way. Projects our interns are currently participating in include using machine-learning algorithms to automate digital client feedback, improving the bank’s digital literacy, and driving user experience enhancements for digital products on a cross-functional development squad.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Consideration for full-time placement (after graduation) upon completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate program - pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Information Technology, Data Analysis, Design, Digital Media or related coursework
- Minimum 3.0 GPA, 3.3 GPA preferred
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with proven ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- A strong understanding of trends in consumer technology, user interfaces, software, platform, hardware, and data
- Relevant work or internship experience a plus
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.