Enterprise Payments Internship
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Enterprise Commercial Payments (ECP) is a set of integrated solutions that includes Treasury Services, Institutional Asset Services, and Foreign Exchange/International Trade Services designed to help businesses meet their goals for growth, efficiency, and risk mitigation. The program provides interns the opportunity to build overall business acumen with broad exposure to the bank as well as to refine current business skills, learn new ones, and apply them to identify solutions for our clients.
About the internship
The internship spans 10-14 weeks in the summer. As an intern, you will gain experience working on various projects and work closely with seasoned professionals to develop your skills. Opportunities where you may be placed include ECP Strategy and Performance Management, Treasury Services, Merchant Services, Commercial Cards, Healthcare Payments, Trust, Custody and Escrow, Foreign Exchange, and International Trade.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Training (on-the-job, Excel® and PowerPoint®, etiquette, résumé counseling, and more)
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Consideration for full-time placement (after graduation) upon completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate program with coursework in Accounting, Finance, and Economics
- A minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.