Home Lending Summer Internship
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Assist with the home lending process, effectively managing workflow priorities through reporting.
About the Program
In this role, the intern is responsible for assisting in obtaining necessary information to meet quality standards for completeness, accuracy and timelines established for processing a mortgage application. This role will provide support to a Loan Processor I and/or II.
Essential job functions include:
- Provide exceptional service for both internal and external clients
- Communicate with various companies to obtain home owners insurance, flood certificate, title commitment, verification of employment and payoff information
- Assist with documentation collection and data entry
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Other duties as required by the Fulfillment Manager
- Able to interface effectively and professionally with others across all departments within Home Lending to insure efficient and timely workflow and perform related duties as required
What does the program offer?
- Banking and financial services industry knowledge
- Consideration for full-time placement (after graduation) upon completion of the internship
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Community involvement
- Problem solving
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma
- Currently enrolled in college with a major in business rising junior or senior
- Prior experience in residential mortgage processing on agency products is a plus but not required
- Working PC knowledge (MS Windows and Office Products including Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines
- Ability to network and interact with others and build internal relationships
- Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
- Precise attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through
- Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established timeframes
- High level of integrity and trust; must be a team player with a selfless attitude
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.