KeyBank Marketing Internship
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
KeyBank’s marketing team delivers fresh ideas that help bring strategic plans to life, and speak to our customers, prospects, company, and core principles.
About the Program
As an intern with our marketing department, you’ll work with industry and product experts across a wide variety of teams, including Consumer Marketing, Commercial & Corporate, Digital, Enterprise, and Marketing Operations. You’ll gain an understanding of client and prospect needs and provide consultation on effective use of marketing and use your knowledge to provide recommendations on tactics to achieve marketing objectives. You will also learn to influence business partners and stakeholders in the effective use of a multitude of marketing channels to obtain maximum returns.
Essential job functions include:
- Support marketing managers in creating marketing plans and programs
- Work with marketing managers to understand scope and context of projects for each line of business
- Coordinate day-to-day deliverables with internal stakeholders and other partners
- Support reporting on marketing metrics
- Assist in maintaining budget updates and spreadsheets
What does the program offer?
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Community involvement
- Problem solving
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Able to manage multiple projects and large-scale tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Able to track and maintain schedule assignments
- Serve as a positive and effective team member
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures
- Results oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.