Quantitative Modeling and Analytics Internship Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity.
KeyBank’s Quantitative Modeling and Analytics Internship Program is designed to develop quantitative and analytical professionals through training, work experiences, cross-functional experiences, and robust feedback and performance management.
About the internship
The Intern Program takes place in the summer and is based at one of our area locations in Cleveland, Ohio. Interns spend ten weeks training in a variety of business units of the bank, including Risk Management, Enterprise Business Analytics, Management Information and Reporting, and lines of businesses.
What does our internship offer?
- Perform data analysis, research, and draw business and financial insights through analysis with integrity and accuracy
- Effectively and concisely communicate findings and recommendations for senior management, including effective data visualizations and insights
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving using analytical and mathematical techniques across a broad spectrum of business and risk management areas
- Conduct and leverage market and industry research for peer analytics and strategy
- Develop and support reporting functions for financial, regulatory, and business intelligence requirements
What are we looking for?
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Data and Business Analytics, or other quantitative fields of study
- Outstanding academic achievement (minimum cumulative 3.3 GPA required, 3.5 GPA or above preferred)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of statistical techniques and data mining concepts and approaches
- Preferred exposure to programming for data analysis and statistical/numerical techniques (SQL, SAS, Python, R, VBA, and others as appropriate)
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills to explain quantitative techniques and perspectives to various audiences
This programn is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.