KeyBank Risk Review Group Internship
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
As the internal audit function within KeyBank, the Risk Review Group (RRG) provides an independent assessment on Key’s processes and risks. As a trusted advisor, the RRG tests the adequacy and effectiveness of KeyBank’s risk management practices, makes recommendations for improvement, and monitors remediation efforts. The RRG is accountable to the KeyCorp Audit Committee and reporting is provided to key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and associated committees, executive and line of business management, and KeyBank’s regulators.
About the internship
The internship spans 10-12 weeks in the summer. As an intern, you will gain experience working on various projects and work closely with seasoned professionals to develop your skills as an auditor. Interns will have the opportunity to understand various lines of business across Key and interact with leaders within these departments. Placement for the Risk Review Interns may be in one or more of the following areas: Asset Management, Capital Markets, Compliance, Credit, Data Analytics, Enterprise Projects, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Shared Services, Models, Operations, Professional Practices, Financial Risk Review (SOX), Technology, or Treasury.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Training (on-the-job, Excel® and PowerPoint®, etiquette, résumé counseling, and more)
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Consideration for full-time placement after graduation upon completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate program with coursework in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Systems or other related business programs
- Qualification for Model interns is enrollment in an undergraduate program with coursework in Statistics or Mathematics
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities