Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Payments is a set of integrated solutions that includes Treasury Services, Institutional Asset Services, and Foreign Exchange/International Trade Services. It is designed to help individuals and businesses meet their goals for growth, liquidity and risk management. The internship provides the opportunity to build a broad business acumen by offering exposure across the bank.
About the internship
The internship spans 10-14 weeks in the summer. As an intern, you will gain experience working on various projects and working closely with seasoned professionals. Opportunities where you may be placed include Payments Strategy, Treasury Services, Merchant Services, Commercial Cards, Healthcare Payments, Foreign Exchange, and International Trade.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Training (on-the-job, Excel® and PowerPoint®, data analysis, etiquette, résumé counseling, and more)
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Consideration for full-time placement (after graduation) upon completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate program with coursework in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Data Sciences, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Mathematics
- A minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.