KeyBank Summer Retail Internship Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
The KeyBank Summer Retail Internship program is a 12-week foundational Retail Banking training curriculum designed for individuals interested in pursuing careers in Retail Banking. Through this rotational program, Interns will gain a foundational understanding of the operational, compliance, and risk components of Retail Banking via the Teller position. Interns will learn customer service, conversational banking skills, and how to create a great client experience while helping bring our Financial Wellness strategy to life. High-performing interns will have an opportunity to be considered for full-time Personal Banker positions as well as Key’s Leadership Excellence Acceleration Program.
What does the program offer?
- Paid position
- Banking and financial services industry knowledge
- Assigned Mentor and Peer Coaches
- In-person and virtual training sessions
- Tracked progress and regular coaching feedback
- The opportunity to be selected for Personal Banker positions & the Leadership Excellence Acceleration Program (post college graduation)
What are we looking for?
- College students pursuing a bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred – all majors considered
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales, service, or finance
- Ability to learn quickly and take action in a fast-paced environment
- Effective sales skills (professional, assertive, confident, driven)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills