KeyBank Summer Retail Internship Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
The KeyBank Summer Retail Internship program is a 14-week foundational Retail Banking training curriculum designed for individuals interested in pursuing careers in Retail Banking. You will gain a holistic view of the Retail branch network as well as other facets of Key Community Bank. The focus of this program is to provide interns the foundational understanding of the operational, compliance, and risk components of Retail Banking through the Teller position. Through this rotational internship program, you will be exposed to multiple branch locations and Line of Business activities. You will learn customer service, banking conversational skills, and participate in delivering Key’s Financial Wellness strategy. Successful graduates of the program will be eligible for placement into the KeyBank Management Associate program.
What does the program offer?
- This is a paid position
- Banking and financial services industry knowledge
- Assigned Mentor and Peer Coaches
- Speaker series with access to KeyCommunity Bank executive leadership
- In-person and virtual training sessions
- Tracked progress and regular coaching feedback
- The opportunity to be selected for the KeyBank Management Associate program (post college graduation)
What are we looking for?
- College student who is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred – all majors considered
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales, service or finance role
- Ability to learn quickly and take action in a fast-paced environment
- Effective sales skills (professional, assertive, confident, driven)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills