KeyBank Merchant Services helps businesses thrive by providing meaningful payment solutions and operations management systems that simplify processes and build customer satisfaction.
With our online merchant services, businesses can conveniently accept credit and debit card payments as well as payments by gift card and check, across multiple channels. And with our user-friendly processing and reporting services, you can collect those secure payments in your Key account the very next day.
We work with industries including restaurants/food & beverage, professional services, retail, B2B/wholesale trade, healthcare and government. And we provide guidance on options that will be most effective for your business and its customers.
You want your customers to have the best experience, and that means removing friction at the point of sale (POS). Take advantage of leading technology to make it fast and easy for customers to checkout online and in person.
- Accept more types of payments from magnetic strip and EMV® credit and debit cards to Apple Pay® mobile payment solution without additional equipment
- Protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in TransArmor Solution
- Clover® Mini – Next generation of payment terminals
- Clover Mobile- Orders and payments on the go
- Clover Go – Use phone to accept payments
Integrated cash registers
- Clover station replaces your cash register, payment terminal, receipt printer, and barcode scanner. Accept credit card payments, EMV, and Apple Pay
- Integrated solutions designed to be not only your POS terminal but the center of your business
- Build a web presence and e-commerce platform with Clover Online Store
- Use PayeezySM gateway to integrate with existing websites and manage insights around orders, payments, and more
KeyBank Merchant Services Client Account Conversion
- KeyBank Merchant Services (KMS) announced in February 2017 a strategic business decision to change payment processing vendors from Elavon to First Data Corporation.
- This shift impacts new KMS account sales, as well as, those existing KMS accounts supported by Elavon, must now move to First Data's processing platform.
- Clients should expect outreach from KMS prior to the start of their conversion 'wave' via a letter and/or a telephone call.
- Clients will receive free equipment as part of conversion and current pricing will be mapped to their new accounts on First Data.
- Clients in an 'active' wave of conversion will be able to call into the Conversion Team to expedite the conversion of their account(s). Clients will not be able to convert yet, if they are not within an 'active' conversion wave.
- Learn more about active conversion waves.
Software Solutions to Improve Operations
With a next generation operations management system in place, you’ll be able to speed through everyday tasks like employee shift planning and inventory control with smart, time-saving tools and use your sales data to uncover opportunities to focus your activities and grow.
Insights and analytics
- Easily see your customers’ spending patterns
- Understand the impact of your marketing efforts and improve future efforts
- Compare sales and consumer spending trends at similar businesses to see how you stack up
- Simplify shift planning and scheduling, timesheets, tasking, and other employee communication
- One-click payroll integration
- Access data on any device anywhere
- See your actual profit margins
- Compare multiple locations
- Get flexible and actionable reports
- Mobile Alerts
- Track the details of your sales via online portal
- Set default tax rate or % fee and adjust it per transaction if necessary
- Printable reports for any time period
Our solutions enhance the customer experience and help you grow by improving the instore & online experiences, reduce wait times, and put powerful tools in your hands that attract new customers and keep them coming back.
Gift card and loyalty programs
- Branded gift cards that eliminate the need for paper certificates engage customers
- Ability to track balances, create promotions and issue store credit
- Integration with your system so you can manage the entire program from one place
- Customize rewards; choose rewards that match your goals and your customers taste
- Create stronger relationships with your customers
- Send special offers directly to customers’ mobile phones in real time, so you can create offers on the fly
Industry leading security
- Encryption and tokenization make cardholder data significantly more secure
- Help secure your customer data so it can’t be used to commit fraud
- Clover Security gives you the tools you need to reduce PCI compliance scope, effort and cost
Get more bank for your money. We honor more than just our merchant relationship with you, we want to help you grow your business every day, and in every way.
Bank Relationship Pricing
- Bundled with business and corporate cards
- Bundled pricing options based on extended relationship profitability
New client incentives/rebate
- One stop shop to help simplify your finances
- Faster access to funds
Insights & Resources
Meet the Clover App Market
With clover you can run your business better. Clover app market is designed for your business with an array of apps to help you run your business more efficiently based on your needs.
All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. EMV® is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. www.emvco.com. Apple Pay® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. The Clover® name and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.
Subject to credit approval. Subject to the terms and conditions of the service agreement.