Key4Women Member Agreement
The following terms and conditions govern your membership in Key4Women sponsored by KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank”). By enrolling in Key4Women, you (the “Member”) indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time by KeyBank
- Disclosures. The information provided by KeyBank through Key4Women is designed to provide general information only. It is distributed with the understanding that KeyBank is not engaged in rendering legal or tax advice. If legal, tax or other expert advice is required, Member should seek the services of a competent professional person. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not guaranteed nor does KeyBank make any warranties regarding the results obtained from its use. Member acknowledges that KeyBank is not making any recommendation about third-party providers of any of the services and that KeyBank will not monitor or evaluate the provision of services from third-party providers. Member agrees that it shall make an independent analysis and decision as to the use of third-party providers. Member acknowledges that services may not be available in locations outside KeyBank’s service area. Member also acknowledges that certain services will only be offered electronically.
- Communications. Member acknowledges that by enrolling in Key4Women, Member is consenting to receive emails, phone calls and postal mail from KeyBank relating to Key4Women only. The email, phone number and mailing address provided by Member on the enrollment form will be used by KeyBank to initiate and send communications related to Key4Women even if Member records other solicitation preferences with KeyBank. Member must terminate membership in Key4Women to discontinue receipt of email, phone calls, and postal mail communications relating to Key4Women. Member agrees to promptly provide KeyBank with any changes to Member’s contact information (e.g. name, address, phone, e-mail). If Member prefers not to receive promotional offers from KeyBank unrelated to Key4Women, solicitation preferences may be recorded by calling Key’s Privacy Line at (800) 361-0968.
- Third-Party Link Disclosure. From time to time, the Key4Women website and/or communications you receive in connection with your Key4Women membership may offer a variety of links to other sites not operated by KeyBank. These links are provided for your convenience and are offered for your use at your own discretion. KeyBank cannot attest to the content or accuracy of information provided by these linked sites, and does not provide, endorse or accept responsibility for the product, service or overall content available on third-party websites. KeyBank does not represent you or the third-party site in any transaction you may enter into with the third party. The Privacy and Security policies of the third-party website to which you are linking may differ from those of KeyBank. You should review the privacy or security disclosures on each third-party site for further information. Third-party websites may provide less security than websites operated and maintained by KeyBank.
Marketing Release. KeyBank may wish to create promotional materials, including but not limited to advertisements, press releases or newsletters, showcasing Key4Women events and programs where you may be present. You consent to the use of your image in Key4Women event and program photos; we will not share any information about you without your written permission. KeyBank is not obligated, by virtue of this approval, to create any promotional materials for which it has your pre-approval.
Receipt. Please print and retain a copy of this Agreement for your records.
- Term and Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time and for any reason, by emailing Key4Women@keybank.com or by calling 1-866-539-4966
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed and construed under the laws of the State of Ohio.
Find a Branch or ATM