Find a Location
- 888-KEY4BIZ (539-4249)
Key@Work Benefits and FAQs
Key@Work® is a workplace banking program that companies can offer at no cost to you, the employee.
Multiple discounted checking account options, direct deposit, discounts on certain types of consumer loans and preferential CD rates are yours to consider, as an employee of a Key@Work company.
We make joining Key@Work as simple as possible—beginning with these answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I benefit from Key@Work?
The exclusive offering, which is not available to the public, includes:
- Your choice of approximately six checking account options
- Free personalized checks
- Free online bill payment
- Unlimited use of KeyBank ATMs
- Personalized financial assessments
- Premium rates on CDs and discounts on loan costs and annual fees
- Free safe deposit box
- I typically bank elsewhere. Why choose KeyBank?
Key@Work benefits are structured to offer discounts, and a streamlined direct deposit relationship with your employer. As one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, we've been in the business of supporting our customers for 150 years. And with Key@Work, you have even greater access to our tailored banking solutions.
- How many employees need to participate?
There is no minimum participation requirement. Any or all employees can enjoy access to Key@Work services; employers should contact us to become a Key@Work company.
- Is my company part of the Key@Work program?
- Contact your company’s Key@Work relationship manager
- Ask your HR or finance department about Key@Work group banking
- As a member of the Key@Work program you can earn rewards for referring friends, family and co-workers to Key.
1. Services are offered by Compupay, Inc., dba BenefitMall. KeyBank National Association may receive a referral fee and makes no representation or warranty regarding the services provided by BenefitMall.
Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank National Association. All credit, loan and leasing products subject to credit approval. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.