Key@Work is a comprehensive financial wellness program offered at no cost to you or your employees designed to improve the financial wellness of employees while providing direct benefits to you, the employer.
Helping your employees live better
Increased employee financial wellness does more than help them; it also helps you as their employer. Employees who learn to better manage their money:
- Have less stress about their everyday finances
- Are happier and more productive at work
- Know they’re protected against financial risks
- Have the ability to make more-informed and more confident financial decisions
- Cultivate healthier financial habits
Key@Work® provides free and discounted banking services for your greatest asset—your employees—at no cost to you, the business owner. It’s a valuable addition to your employee benefits package.
Your dedicated Key@Work Relationship Manager will deliver a customized program on-site to meet the specific needs of your employee-base, through financial education presentations and one-on-one financial assessments.
Plus, your employees will be eligible for preferred pricing on a variety of accounts, as well as an exclusive financial wellness tool to help them on their journey.
Common Key@Work FAQs
How much does it cost to participate?
Is there a minimum number of employees needed to enroll?
How do we enroll in the Key@Work program?
Do employers have to bank with Key?
Our program is available at no cost to you from KeyBank. As an employee of a Key@Work company, you’ll have exclusive access to tools and resources to help you improve your financial wellness, including:
- A dedicated Key@Work Relationship Manager to help you set goals and determine what steps to take to meet those goals
- On-site presentations on topics such as budgeting, understanding credit, saving for long-term goals and more
- Access to our financial wellness tool* to determine where you are today and track progress toward your goals
- Discounts on loans, checks and other products, as well as preferred CD rates
Why is financial wellness important?
KeyBank wants all clients to achieve financial wellness. We understand that getting there is a journey that must be taken one step at a time. These steps include:
- Understanding where you are today
- Taking action
- Building healthy financial habits
- Celebrating each success
We offer personalized, unbiased guidance to help you make better, more-informed, and more-confident financial decisions.
To start you off right on your financial wellness journey, we offer a web- and mobile-based financial guidance application. Employees with a Key@Work account can access the tool at no cost from Key. It provides resources that can help:
- Manage expenses
- Grow savings
- Get personalized, unbiased guidance to help reach your financial goals
- Access tools that allow you to set budgets, plan for retirement, and more
To learn more about the benefits of using the financial wellness tool, and how to enroll, click here.
*Available with a KeyBank checking account.