Find a Location
- 888-KEY4BIZ (539-4249)
SBA Loan Programs
Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs can provide long or short term working capital needs, fund purchases such as land, buildings or equipment, and drive growth—to name a few. As a leading SBA Preferred Lender, KeyBank’s knowledgeable Relationship Managers and SBA Specialists work in partnership to help you select options that are right for your business needs.
- SBA 7(a) Business Loans: The most common SBA loan, this program offers up to $5,000,000 for a variety of financing needs, with longer terms and lower collateral requirements than conventional lending.
- SBA 504 Loans: Designed for a growing business that needs a long-term fixed rate loan for a major acquisition, the projects range from $100,000 to $12,000,000 depending on business type.
- Working Capital CAPline: Fulfill short-term needs such as inventory, receivables, or consolidating debt with this revolving credit line up to $1,000,000.
- SBA Express: Fast-expediting loans of up to $350,000 provide fixed-asset purchase power, debt consolidation, or working capital.
- SBA International Trade Loans: Up to $5,000,000 to finance fixed assets, including real estate, and working capital to help businesses expand into international markets.
- SBA Export Express: Support export development with a term loan or a revolving line of credit up to $500,000.
- 7(a) Small Loans: Targeted for smaller request, allowing for an expedited and streamlined application process. Term loans up to $350,000
Contact your SBA Specialist or Relationship Manager to discuss how SBA loan programs can help your business thrive.
All credit products are subject to credit approval.