Merchant Services Software Solutions
Key Merchant Services offers multiple ways to process and manage credit card transactions from any computer with an internet connection and a web browser. You choose the method that best fits your business practices.
Virtual Merchant: Web-Based, Hosted Point-of-Sale Solution
Looking for a way to process payments with minimal investment of time or money? Virtual Merchant is an easy, economical hosted software solution that lets you use any PC with an internet connection to conveniently and cost-effectively process credit card transactions, and:
- Works as a virtual terminal in e-commerce, face-to-face, and mail-order/telephone-order (MO/TO) environments
- Can be used by smaller businesses with one PC to do their accounting, manage inventories, and process payments
- Can be quickly and easily accessed from any PC with an internet connection, using a secure logon
- Connects with the necessary peripherals for face-to-face retail transactions
- Correlates MO/TO authorizations with settlements to ensure that cards are not billed until products are shipped, meeting Visa® and MasterCard® regulations
- Maintains a detailed record of the most recent 12 months of transaction activity, so you have access to the information you need long after the batch is gone
- Employs the latest SSL Certificate encryption technologies to ensure the transactions are processed in a safe and secure manner
- Features a "Buy Button" that can be easily and affordably integrated with your shopping cart to securely process all of your E-commerce transactions
Services require credit approval and are subject to the terms of the service agreement.