KeyBank Business Online FAQs
- When will I be migrated from Key Business Online® to the new KeyBank Business Online platform?
Current Key Business Online® users will be moved to the new platform in waves from October 2017 through April 2018. You will begin to receive communications about the transition approximately 30 days prior to the date you will be migrated to the new platform.
- Will my login credentials change?
You can continue to use your current User ID and Password on the new platform.
- How can I enroll for KeyBank Business Online?
For a new enrollment for KeyBank Business Online, you will need your Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number AND account/debit # to get started.
- I am not able to log in to KeyBank Business Online. Who should I contact?
For assistance, please contact us at 1-888-588-3977.
- Does KeyBank Business Online offer the ability to transfer to external accounts?
Yes. By using the Payments & Transfers function, you will be able to transfer to internal or external accounts that you own.
- I had alerts set up on Key Business Online; will they transfer to the new system?
Alerts from Key Business Online will not transfer to KeyBank Business Online. You will need to set up new alerts within the KeyBank Business Online User Profile.
- I currently have Key Business Online set up as a favorite/bookmark; will I need to update it?
Once you are migrated, it is recommended that you save the new KeyBank Business Online page as a favorite/bookmark and delete the old Key Business Online reference.