Helping business women meet their financial goals since 2005.
Through advocacy, connections and empowerment, Key4Women supports the financial progress of business women. For us, it all starts at the top – just ask Beth Mooney, our CEO.
- We welcome women business leaders and owners
- Tap into capital to build and grow your business
- Get customized financial services and advice from a local Key4Women certified advisor
- Access intellectual resources and articles on a variety of topics
- Get involved with our nationwide networking events
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- There is no membership fee for Key4Women
Networking Events Calendar
Annual Key4Women Forum featuring Susan L. Taylor, former chief editor of Essence magazine and founder of The National CARES Mentoring Movement.
Woman of Power Conference
Woman of Power Conference is a multi-professional, diverse forum, hosting high-potential women across all industries.
Key4Women Professional Development Series
Learn how to grow your business and your team with our local leadership and career coach, Julie Kratz.
4/10/19 - 5/15/19
Resources & Expertise
Certifying your Business
There are many benefits to being certified as a women owned business. Under the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting program, the federal government tries to award at least five percent of all federal contracting dollars to women-owned small businesses each year.
If you meet certain eligibility requirements, you may be able to certify your business through the Small Business Administration.