Helping business women meet their financial goals since 2005.
Through advocacy, connections and empowerment, Key4Women supports the financial progress of business women.
- We welcome women business leaders and owners
- Tap into capital to build and grow your business
- Get customized financial services and advice from a local Key4Women certified advisor
- Access intellectual resources and articles on a variety of topics
- Get involved with our nationwide networking events
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- There is no membership fee for Key4Women
Be part of our networking events.
National Women’s Business Conference – Hosted by NAWBO
September 21-23, 2020, Austin, TX
Learn more & see all upcoming events.
Certifying Your Business
There are many benefits to being certified as a women owned business. Under the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting program, the federal government tries to award at least five percent of all federal contracting dollars to women-owned small businesses each year.
If you meet certain eligibility requirements, you may be able to certify your business through the Small Business Administration.