Performance Rewards & Incentives
Giving gifts can be good for your business.
Gift cards can help you build your business. Here’s how – use them as employee perks, or offer them as thank-yous or promotions to customers, clients or vendors. They’re a welcome reward since the receiver can use them on whatever gift they’d like.
Gift-Giving Made Simple for You
- Customize your gift in any denomination from $25 to $2,500, with a low fee per card1
- Bulk order options are an easy answer when you need more than 25 cards
- Key Possibilities cards can be purchased at any branch
- Easily reward your small business associates for choosing to do business with your company
- Stimulate sales, promote new products and services, and improve your customer service by offering the gift card to special clients
Gift Redemption Made Easy for Others
- Key Possibilities cards work at any ATM displaying the Cirrus® acceptance marks
- Redeemable at any KeyBank ATM2 for instant cash
- Accepted at millions of locations and online vendors worldwide that display the Mastercard logo
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash
Recognize a Job Well Done
The Key Possibilities Mastercard™3 gift card is a great tool for thanking employees for referrals, offering bonuses and setting up reward programs.
About KeyBank Mastercard Gift Card
- What is a Key Possibilities Mastercard gift card?
Our Key Possibilities card is a great alternative to products, cash, checks and store-specific gift cards. It's a prepaid card that can be given to anyone, for any occasion, and lets the receiver choose their own gift. It’s redeemable anywhere Debit Mastercard cards are accepted.
- Is my Key Possibilities gift card a credit card?
No. The Key Possibilities card is a prepaid card that can be used everywhere Debit Mastercard cards are accepted. The card is preloaded with a fixed amount when you receive it. Each time the card is used, the purchase amount is deducted from the available balance. Your card is not a credit card, but you could use the card exactly like you would use a credit card to make a purchase.
- Where do I purchase a Key Possibilities gift card?
The Key Possibilities card can be purchased by anyone 18 years or older, issued and immediately activated at any KeyBank branch. To place a bulk order, please contact your KeyBank relationship manager or local branch. The maximum value that can be purchased and loaded to a Key Possibilities card for a non-customer is $500 per day.
- Does the Key Possibilities gift card expire?
Key Possibilities gift cards are valid until the "Good Thru" date shown on the face of the card. We encourage the cardholder to use the entire balance before the card expires.
- How much does the Key Possibilities gift card cost?
The Key Possibilities gift card has a low issuance fee per card, no matter the denomination.
Using KeyBank Mastercard Gift Card
- What happens if my Mastercard gift card balance is used up?
The Key Possibilities gift card is disposable; no additional value can be added to it.
- Do I need to register my Key Possibilities gift card before using it?
The card must be registered online and a Personal Identification Number (PIN) assigned before being able to use it to withdraw cash at an ATM. Please read our Key Possibilities Card Cardholder Agreements and Disclosures.
- Are there fees associated with using the Key Possibilities gift card?
Yes, if your card was purchased on or after 8/19/2010, only the card issuance fee of $3.95 applies for the Key Possibilities gift card.
For cards purchased prior to 8/19/2010, the following Mastercard gift card fees apply:
Fee Description Fee Card Issuance Fee $3.95 ATM Withdrawal/Cash Advance Fee $1.00 ATM Balance Inquiry $0.25 Refund Processing Fee $9.95 Monthly Maintenance Fee* $2.50
- Why did my purchase get denied?
Your transaction will not be approved unless you have sufficient funds to cover the entire transaction amount, including taxes, tips and fees. One option if the purchase exceeds your balance amount is to let the merchant know the remaining balance; you can use the card to cover part of the purchase and then use another form of payment to pay the difference. Some restaurants may add a tip to your bill automatically before attempting an authorization. Be sure to always be aware of your balance. If you prefer not to pay a tip on your Key Possibilities gift card, alert your server.
- Can I use the Key Possibilities gift card at an ATM to withdraw money?
Yes. You can use the Key Possibilities Mastercard gift card at any KeyBank ATM or ATM displaying the Cirrus acceptance mark. Simply insert the card and type in the 4-digit PIN that was given with the card at the time of purchase. When prompted, select Withdrawal and then Checking. Proceed as usual by entering the amount you wish to withdraw. Your withdrawal limit is $300 per day, not to exceed the value of the card.
- How do I know the original value of my Key Possibilities gift card?
The card carrier of your Key Possibilities gift card will have the denomination on it. You will also be given a receipt for your purchase amount.
- How can I use my card to purchase gas?
You can go into the gas station to purchase gas using your card, but it’s not authorized for use at the pump.
- Why are my purchases online (or by telephone) denied when I know the balance is sufficient for my purchase?
It is possible that the address used at the time the card was purchased is different than your current address. To use a Mastercard gift card, online and telephone merchants verify your billing address at the time of your purchase, to ensure it matches the address on file for your card. You must wait 24 business hours from the time the card is purchased to allow the address to be updated.
- How do I check my available Mastercard gift card balance?
You may obtain information about the unused monetary value by calling us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-888-881-8969. You will need your card number and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Who to Contact
- What should I do if my Key Possibilities gift card is lost or stolen?
Call Customer Service toll free at 1-888-881-8969 to cancel your Key Possibilities gift card as soon as possible, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. After the card is canceled, we will refund any remaining balance.
- What should I do if I have a dispute with the merchant over a purchase made with my Key Possibilities gift card?
In case of errors or questions about your use of the Key Possibilities gift card, telephone our Customer Service at 1-888-881-8969. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after the receipt was issued on which the problem or error appeared.
- What should I do if I think there is an error on a transaction made with my Key Possibilities gift card?
In case of an error on your account, contact us Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST at 1-888-881-8969, or write us at:
P.O. Box 1803
Dayton, Ohio 45401-1803