We believe that investing in renewable energy and energy efficiency has tremendous potential for both our clients and our bank. As a recognized leader in renewable energy and helping clients achieve energy efficiencies, our Key4Green experts are armed with the resources, connections, and financing to design and implement unique solutions.
- Energy efficiency and renewable equipment installations can optimize cash flow by introducing cost reductions related to energy savings. A business can typically reduce its energy bill by 50-60% by making facility wide enhancements 1
- Financing solutions for replacement equipment may reduce expenses related to building equipment repair and maintenance.
- Some projects may qualify for tax credits, rebates, grants, or other financial advantages available from federal, state or local governments, utility companies, or other entities
- Key can introduce you to suppliers that can identify, quantify and implement projects.
The following results demonstrate our commitment to reducing our own environmental footprint and expanding sustainability practices to reduce waste and energy use throughout our operations:
- 48% of our corporate office square footage has achieved Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design® (LEED®) certification.
- 47% of our square footage has an ENERGY STAR score of 75 or greater.
- Our renewable energy portfolio investment is more than $2 billion. This investment has the potential to power more than 2 million homes.
1 2014 ACEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings
Insights & Resources
Before launching an energy-efficiency initiative, it’s important to build a solid business case and understand the funding options and potential incentives that are available.
Green ﬁnancing can help companies become more sustainable while boosting the bottom line.
Every company will benefit by taking a strategic approach to evaluating sustainability projects and the capital solutions to fund them.
Cash flow management is particularly important for solar developers, whose business models have to account for a significant gap in time between investing in a project and seeing a return on that investment.
Discover how dealerships are reducing their energy costs by up to 60% with dealership wide enhancements.