In today’s rate environment the benefits of active liquidity management are enhanced more than ever. Key’s liquidity management solutions are designed to help you efficiently manage your short-term cash balance.
Short-term cash balances can be managed in three ways
- Operational cash is cash needed for day-to-day operations. These funds are generally held in investments that are very liquid and provide immediate access.
- Reserve cash typically serves as a cushion for unforeseen events. The investment strategy for this is fairly conservative and the funds are usually held in a savings account.
- Strategic cash is reserved for a particular purpose and period of time and is held in time deposits or liquid vehicles to achieve a higher yield. Our Relationship Managers work with you to determine the best combination of accounts to achieve your liquidity and investment goals.
KeyBank offers a variety of services to help you manage your cash and investments:
- Demand Deposit Accounts with earnings credit or interest
- Interest on Excess Accounts
- Escrow & Sub-Accounting Services
- Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs)
- Cash Processing: Vault and Branch services
- Sweep Accounts:
- Automated Investment Sweep (AIS)
- Commercial Interest Sweep
- Credit Sweep
- Automated Repurchase Agreement Sweep
- Money Market Deposit Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit