Sapphire Sky

Overview

Deal Type Debt Capital Markets
Size $429 Million
Senior Secured Credit Facilities
Client & Transactional Partners Invenergy Renewables Global, LLC
Our Role Administrative Agent
Issuing Bank
Lead Arranger

Summary

On December 16, 2021, KeyBanc Capital Markets (KBCM) successfully closed $429 million of Senior Secured Credit Facilities (the Facilities) for Invenergy Renewables Global, LLC’s Sapphire Sky Project (Sapphire Sky or the Project). The Facilities consist of a $404 million Construction Loan Facility, and $25 million Letter of Credit Facility. Proceeds will be used to fund construction costs for the Project. KBCM acted as Lead Arranger, Issuing Bank, and Administrative Agent.

The Project will be built over a 11 month period by White Construction in McLean County, Illinois. Sapphire Sky will consist of 42 Vestas V150-4.3 and 22 Vestas V136.6 wind turbines totaling 259.8 megawatts of alternating current generating capacity. Upon completion of the Project, an affiliate of WEC Energy Group, one of the U.S.'s largest Investor Owned Utilities and a key relationship for KBCM, will acquire 90% of the equity interests in the Project. Invenergy will retain the remaining 10% equity interest.

Recent Deals

September 2022

Welltower 

$750 Million

Unitranche Joint Venture

First mortgage financing available for seniors housing & skilled nursing facilities

welltower-1
September 2022

Welltower 

$5.2 Billion

Senior Unsecured Credit Facility

Joint Lead Arranger
Administrative Agent

welltower
September 2022

OMNI

$27 Million

Vitalia Senior Residences, Ohio

Life Company

omni
August 2022

Ventana al Sur

$49.3 Million

New Construction of Seniors Housing

Construction

ventana-al-sur
August 2022

 

$1 Billion

Senior Secured Credit Facility

Joint Lead Arranger
Joint Bookrunner

Debt Capital Markets

ring-energy-inc-
August 2022

Claysburg II Tower 

$21 Million

Private Placement Permanent Loan to finance acquisition and rehabilitation of Claysburg II Tower

Private Placement

claysburg-ii-tower
August 2022

Cadenza 

$28.5 Million

New construction of 160 affordable units

Bridge
Construction
Low Income Housing Tax Credits

cadenza-at-hacienda-lakes
August 2022

 

$3 Billion

Senior Secured Credit Facility; Term Loan

Joint Lead Arranger
Joint Bookrunner
Documentation Agent

Debt Capital Markets

earthstone-energy-inc-
August 2022


$124 Million

Senior Secured Credit Facilities

Coordinating Lead Arranger
Sole Bookrunner
Administrative Agent
Depository Bank
Collateral Agent
Issuing Bank

Debt Capital Markets

amp-energy
August 2022

 

$1.5 Billion

Senior Secured Credit Facility

Administrative Agent
Coordinating Lead Arranger
Sole Bookrunner

Debt Capital Markets

diversified-energy-company-plc-1
July 2022

 

$280 Million

Senior Secured Credit Facilities

Left Lead Arranger
Joint Bookrunner
Administrative Agent

Debt Capital Markets

intralot-inc-
July 2022

has acquired

 

$75.8 Million

Senior Secured Credit Facilities

Debt Advisor

Debt Capital Markets
Mergers & Acquisitions

traffic-control-&-protection-inc
July 2022

Lofts on Main

$14.3 Million

Adaptive Reuse and New Construction

Construction

lofts-on-main
July 2022

 

$10 Million

Senior Secured Credit Facilities

Sole Lender

rudis
June 2022

 

$126.9 Million

Educational Facilities Revenue Bonds

Sole Manager

Debt Capital Markets

depauw-university

Connect With Us

  • Social Share Icon
  • Social Share Icon
  • Social Share Icon

Find an Expert