Our team of bankers and analysts are exclusively dedicated to advising a wide range of chemicals & materials firms in the industrial sector.
KeyBanc Capital Markets® Chemicals & Materials practice is a leading middle market investment bank known for customized ideas that drive results. Our team has built deep relationships over time with the most active companies within a vast range of chemicals & materials sub-verticals, from American corporates, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) corporates and sponsor-owned Companies to many of the largest privately held companies. Since 2013, our group has served as a trusted advisor to leading chemicals & materials companies and chemicals-focused sponsors by successfully executing over 40 M&A transactions, representing $15.8 billion, and more than 50 senior lending transactions. Additionally, we have raised over $10 billion of capital as lead / named agent. Our team is the most active chemicals & materials advisor in the middle market.
- Plastics & Polymers: Compounds & Colorants, Intermediates, Foams, Thermosets & Thermoplastics, Commodity Resins
- Additives: Coatings & Adhesives Ingredients (Additives), Coatings & Adhesives Ingredients (Resins), Corrosion Inhibitors, Plastic Additives, Lubricant Additives and Specialty Surfactants
- Formulation Businesses: Adhesives & Sealants, I&I Cleaners, Oilfield Chemicals, Rubber-Processing Chemicals, Silicones, Synthetic Lubricants, Water Management Chemicals
- Fine Chemicals: Life Sciences / Pharmaceuticals / APIs, Personal Care, Food Ingredients, Agro Chemicals
- Inorganic Chemicals: Catalysts, Electronic Chemicals, Inorganic Specialties, Inorganic Commodities
- Specialty Materials: High Performance Fibers / Composites, Specialty Films and Filtration Media
- Distribution: Specialty and Commodity Chemicals