Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I log in to view my information?
To log onto the Key2Benefits Administrator Portal visit https://idp.paycardsolutions.com/main/key2benefits/Login.
Log on to KeyNavigatorSM to view your Key2Benefits reports. Select Card Services from the top navigation and click on the Key2Benefits link.
- What reports are available?
Multiple reports are available for Key2Benefits programs, including:
- New Account
- Cards Never Activated
- Card Funding
- Returned Cards
There are a variety of reports available through KeyNavigator for your program on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- How do I issue a Key2Benefits card to a new individual?
You can add an individual through the Key2Benefits administrative portal. You have the option to have KeyBank mail the card to the individual or instantly issue the card from stock on hand. Please refer to the Key2Benefits User Guide for instructions adding new cardholders.
- I forgot my username or password, who do I contact?
If you forget your Key2Benefits username or password, please contact KeyBank Commercial Card Support at 1-800-539-9039, Option 3 or via email at Prepaid_Call_Support@KeyBank.com.
- What resources are available to answer Cardholder questions about their Key2Benefits card?
Cardholders can leverage the following resources:
- Visit www.key2benefits.com 24/7 to view balances, recent transactions and their transaction history at no charge. Cardholders can also enroll in email or text alerts and view answers to frequently asked questions.
- Call our interactive voice response unit at 866-295-2955 to check their balances, recent transactions, reset their PIN, and get transaction history details.
- Contact Customer Service 24/7/365 toll-free at 866-295-2955; bilingual agents are available.
- Is there an annual fee for Key2Benefits?
No, there are no annual fees.
- How do I load/fund the cards?
Using the same ACH file for Direct Deposit, you simply add the Key2Benefits account numbers created and process the file through your ACH provider.
You simply add a record for each Key2Benefits cardholder account which contains four additional data fields:
- 17 digit account number (the leading zero (0) is mandatory)
- KeyBank prepaid routing number
- Checking Account Designation
- Funding Amount
Funding for all of your Key2Benefits cards is processed as a normal ACH file.
- My ACH item was rejected, what do I do?
Prepaid ACH rejected funding entries are typically handled like any other ACH rejected item. If your ACH entry is rejected, you will be notified by Prepaid Card Operations.
- When will the Key2Benefits cards be loaded with funds?
Funding your Key2Benefits cards follows the same general process and timing as sending funds to a direct deposit account. For example, if you send a file on Wednesday with an effective date of Friday, the funds will be loaded by 7:00 am ET Friday morning.