KeyNavigator ACH FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- What ACH payment types can be originated in KeyNavigator?
KeyNavigator includes the following ACH Payment types: payroll, cash concentration, collections, vendor, tax and child support payments.
- Can I create future dated payments?
Yes, you can create future dated payments with effective dates up to 30 calendar days in the future.
- How late can I initiate ACH payments online?
Payments are picked up throughout the day during various cutoffs; the final cutoff time is 8:00pm ET.
- What types of reports are available?
There are several reports available under ACH Report Management:
- Payment Detail Report - provides all details associated with entered and approved payments.
- Payment Summary Total Report - provides summary information of payment batches that were sent, without providing the specific details of each transaction.
- File Import Status Report - provides status of imported transactions.
- Payment Audit Trail Report - shows actions users performed associated with any payments created.
- Template Audit Trail Report - shows actions users performed with templates created.
- Additional ACH Reports are available through Information Reporting, and include:
- Customer Activity Report (CAR) – shows ACH returns, notifications of change and settlement reconcilement for the previous day’s activity.
- EDI Remittance Report – shows any addenda information that was sent with incoming ACH transactions posted to your account.
- Can I import ACH payment information into KeyNavigator?
Yes, you can import ACH information. The acceptable formats are Comma Delimited, Fixed Column or NACHA. You will need to create a file import map for all file formats, except for NACHA; the map tells the system how to read your file. A map can be created in the Setup Menu by selecting Detail Import Map.
- What types of alerts are available?
Within KeyNavigator, you can setup alerts including: Payments Awaiting Approval, Payments Automatically Generated and Approver-Rejected Payments. Other alert options are also available in our KeyNavigator Message Center.
- What actions can I perform in KeyNavigator Mobile?
For your convenience, ACH approvals can be completed on the go via your mobile phone with KeyNavigator Mobile.
- What is your cutoff time for Same-day ACH payments?
The cutoff for creation and approval for Same-day ACH payments is 1 PM EST.
- Do you offer International ACH Transactions (IAT)?
Yes, KeyBank offers IAT for 24 countries including Canada, Mexico and Europe.
- What is Quick Entry?
Quick Entry is useful for templates with one beneficiary, you may make a payment from the Payments List View widget.