Committed to the middle market, our Relationship Managers design and deliver end-to-end solutions critical to the success of your business.
Running a middle market company is complex. We understand. At Key, we leverage our extensive industry expertise to deliver relevant, actionable and tailored solutions for middle market companies. Our Relationship Managers engage the entire bank to determine your needs and develop solutions. We are a team of experts working on your behalf. Our ideas- and solutions-based approach is backed by best-in-class products and services, including Key’s comprehensive capital markets, investment banking and wealth management capabilities.
The Key Difference
KeyBank’s integrated approach addresses your needs across four interconnected areas: Manage, Safeguard, Finance, Plan. By developing a comprehensive game plan tailored to your unique goals, we help you take advantage of every opportunity.
- Safeguard Your Business
Your business is unique. Protect it with solutions that help you succeed and give you peace of mind.
- Hedge against the volatility of interest-rate and commodity risk
- Guard against payment fraud
- Manage foreign exchange and international trade risk
- Protect your business and assets against death and long-term illness
- Business succession, company sale, wealth transfer
- Manage Your Cash
Optimize working capital by maximizing liquidity, streamlining cash flow processes, mitigating risks and improving decision-making.
- Optimize your operating accounts
- Increase your cash management
- Help ensure liquidity
- International cash management
- Finance Your Future
Great success begins with a great idea – and access to capital.
- Funding options for traditional short- and long-term business needs
- Access to broader markets and alternative strategic solutions for financing expansion, business acquisition, and raising equity or debt
- Plan Your Financial Strategies
Running a business takes vision – and a plan that provides for you and your employees.
- Strategic wealth creation, preservation, ownership transition and succession planning strategies
- Enhance employee benefits through HSAs, performance incentives and discounted services