We’re making KeyNavigator® more secure than ever.
Online security technology is evolving at a rapid pace. KeyBank continuously tracks and invests in the most current cybersecurity tools available to keep KeyNavigator a protected environment in which to conduct business.
- As we make changes, we will be updating you with information about new KeyNavigator security enhancements and how they work. As a reminder, make sure your security telephone numbers are current in your KeyNavigator profile.
FIDO Security Key
Get industry-standard, secure authentication on your computer with the FIDO Security Key, an easy-to-use security measure that allows you to access your account safely.
Sign in quickly and easily on your phone or device with Biometric Authentication, which allows you to choose between touch or face ID to access your account.
We’ve added a new layer of security to your KeyNavigator sign-in process that improves our ability to verify your identity.
Here’s what you can expect:
- User ID and password: Your User ID and password won’t change, but if you’ve saved your password on a computer or other device, you may be asked to resave it.
- Security questions: You’ll be asked to choose five (5) new security questions and provide answers.
- Identity verification: We’ve incorporated two authentication technologies, and you’ll be able to choose either (or both) based on how you access KeyNavigator.
- Computer: FIDO Key is a security key that you insert in a USB port.
- Mobile or other devices: Biometric Authentication is sensory technology that uses touch or facial ID to verify identity.
We’re here to help and to answer your questions.
If you have any questions, please contact your Payments Advisor or call 1-800-539-9039, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET (TDD/TTY device: 1-800-539-8336).
Helping to protect your account is the most important thing we do.
According to Cybersecurity Ventures, by 2025 cybercrime will cost the world $10.5 trillion each year. We are here to help your business avoid being part of this statistic. Strong authentication measures like these new sign-in enhancements are an important part of our commitment to keeping your account safe and secure.