Investment & Liquidity Management
Solutions to track and achieve your liquidity and investment goals.
In today’s rate environment the benefits of active liquidity management are enhanced more than ever. Key’s liquidity management solutions are designed to help you efficiently manage your short-term cash balance.
Short-term cash balances can be managed in three ways
- Operational cash is cash needed for day-to-day operations. These funds are generally held in investments that are very liquid and provide immediate access.
- Reserve cash typically serves as a cushion for unforeseen events. The investment strategy for this is fairly conservative and the funds are usually held in a savings account.
- Strategic cash is reserved for a particular purpose and period of time and is held in time deposits or liquid vehicles to achieve a higher yield. Our Relationship Managers work with you to determine the best combination of accounts to achieve your liquidity and investment goals.
KeyBank offers a variety of services to help you manage your cash and investments:
- Demand Deposit Accounts with earnings credit or interest
- Interest on Excess Accounts
- Escrow & Sub-Accounting Services
- Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs)
- Cash Processing: Vault and Branch services
- Sweep Accounts:
- Automated Investment Sweep (AIS)
- Commercial Interest Sweep
- Credit Sweep
- Automated Repurchase Agreement Sweep
- Money Market Deposit Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit