Our team of bankers and analysts is exclusively dedicated to advising a wide range of service firms in the industrial sector.
KeyBanc Capital Markets® Paper & Packaging experts focus on the packaging, paper and commercial printing industries. The team has created a leading practice specializing in advising private companies during their sale processes, and they are also a trusted advisor to potential buyers of such companies. Known for their decades-long successful track record of providing debt financing to public and private companies in the sector, they have raised more than $20 billion in debt financing and completed five M&A transactions since 2016.
Our Paper & Packaging experts understand the interrelated categories within the industry and provide financial and advisory services to the following types of businesses:
- Flexible packaging: film-based bags and pouches, paper bags and aluminum foil
- Rigid packaging: metal, glass, rigid plastic and foam packaging
- Corrugated packaging: containerboard, box converting and folding cartons
- Labels: pressure sensitive, cut and stack and shrink-sleeve labels
- Contract Manufacturing and Co-Packing: food and beverage and health and beauty contract manufacturing and packaging
- Pulp and Paper: pulp, paper and tissue production
- Commercial Printing: flexographic, offset and digital printing