Debt Capital Markets
Delivering thought-provoking ideas and flawless execution.
KeyBanc Capital Markets® provides a wealth of knowledge, helping us bring innovative financial solutions to the table so you can take advantage of every opportunity. We then follow through with flawless execution so you can get back to business.
The KeyBanc Capital Markets debt capital markets team represents one of the strongest full-service, debt-side investment banking, sales, trading and distribution platforms in the nation. We use a blend of real-world perspectives, backed by robust capabilities and relationships to help our clients use leverage to grow, make acquisitions and enhance operations.
Our teams closed 347 transactions, delivering approximately $218 billion in debt capital in 2015, and 262 transactions raising $138.6 billion through the third quarter of 2016.
We view both borrowers and investors as our clients. Led by senior debt capital markets investment bankers with long-standing industry relationships, our professionals listen to borrower’s needs and then match them with a deep knowledge of investors’ risk parameters and investment goals, creating solutions that help issuers and investors achieve their objectives.
Our full-service platform includes a broad range of capabilities, including:
- Syndicated Finance. Multi-investor loan solutions, from simple to complex
- Leveraged Finance. Senior/subordinated debt, institutional term loans and first lien/second lien debt
- Asset-Based Lending. Utilize a business’ tangible assets to work on behalf of the balance sheet
- High-Grade/High-Yield Debt. Structuring advice for issuing investment-grade and high-yield bonds
- Public Finance. Bonds and other structures for tax-exempt non-profits including municipalities and universities
- Debt Private Placements. Advice, structuring and execution in accessing the private market, for issuing long-term fixed or floating rate notes
- Fixed-Income Sales and Trading. Proven expertise and execution, $65 billion in 2011 deal volume