We’ve covered a lot of road. For more than sixty years, we’ve been committed to helping dealerships succeed. We understand the intricacies of the auto industry, the challenges you face, and the circumstances that drive market demand and consumer choice. We’ll share our expertise with you and give you access to the full capabilities of KeyBank via a dedicated automotive industry professional.
More importantly, we take the time to ask the right questions and understand both your business and personal goals. We then leverage this in-depth knowledge to customize the best solutions to help you achieve them. Not finding a solution is never an option for our team.
You have financing and inventory challenges that are unique and much more complex than other businesses. Challenges that need to be met with deep expertise and specialized solutions. KeyBank has earned a reputation for consistently providing both to help auto dealers nationwide thrive.
A dedicated Relationship Manager will bring our range of expertise to you, which includes:
- Financing including for floorplan inventory, dealer acquisition, equipment, real estate and construction
- Treasury management including automated floorplan sweep, merchant services and card
- Investment management, private banking and mergers & acquisitions.
- Capital markets and risk management expertise
- Insurance (commercial, personal and captive) and employee benefits advisory
In addition to competitive commercial banking solutions for your dealership, we also offer competitive retail financing options for your customers, supported by a dedicated team of sales and credit experts averaging 15+ years of experience.
From analysts available seven days a week to decision loans to automated decisions on applications within seconds of submission, we have the people and systems in place to deliver high touch, streamlined service to your customers.
Highlights of our program include:
- Acceptance of applications from the following contiguous states who apply through an active dealer in one of our program states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Consideration of applicants from the state of Florida who have established dual residency in our footprint and the state of Florida
- Connection on Route One and DealerTrack credit application processing systems
- Same-day funding with all required paperwork submitted
- Access to credit team to discuss application status and funding
- Automated IVR (Interactive Voice Response) for payoffs
- Consumer payments accepted in-branch, online, and by phone
Insights & Resources
View recent articles:
Discover how dealerships are reducing their energy costs by up to 60% with dealership wide enhancements.
Learn how merchant services products can improve your bottom line and enhance customer convenience.
Identify best practices and steps you can take to reduce vulnerability, mitigate risk and give you peace of mind.
Discover how a Purchasing Card program can play an integral role in helping you bring convenience and control to your expenses.
Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank National Association. All credit, loan and leasing products subject to credit approval. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.