Utilities, Power & Renewables
Committed to helping your business thrive.
Deep industry expertise allows us to bring valuable content and actionable ideas to our clients. We’re ready to help guide your business toward its strategic goals through customized financial solutions.
KeyBanc Capital Markets Utilities, Power & Renewable Energy group provides innovative and bespoke financial and advisory solutions through deep industry knowledge to meet the needs of both public and private sector clients involved in building, owning, and operating energy infrastructure.
- As a leading financial institution, we are known for our M&A, financial advisory, lending, leasing, taxable & tax-exempt bond underwriting, and private placement capabilities
- Our capabilities also include interest rate, commodity, and currency hedging
- We are well-positioned to help clients across the following sectors:
- Electric Cooperatives
- Electric Transmission
- Energy Marketers
- Energy Storage
- Independent Power
- Investor-owned Utilities
- Municipal Power
- Raised $100+ billion in debt and equity financing, while assisting in over $3 billion in M&A transactions for our Utility & Power clients
- Raised debt capital for 500+ projects in 34 states since 2010, representing over 22.0 GW of renewable energy generation
- Advised on the sale of over 3.9 GW of energy assets since 2012