Delivering thought-provoking ideas and flawless execution.
KeyBanc Capital Markets® provides a wealth of knowledge, helping us bring innovative financial solutions to the table so you can take advantage of every opportunity. We then follow through with flawless execution so you can get back to business.
Financing non-investment grade acquisitions, privatizations and other strategic transactions for both financial sponsors and corporations requires specialized expertise. Whether you are a financial advisor, a company seeking financing or an investor seeking strategic opportunities, we leverage our deep relationships and capabilities in this space to provide you rapid decision making and certainty of execution.
We take the time to understand our borrowers’ business goals and financial needs, and can develop a structure and syndication strategy to meet those needs.
Likewise, KeyBanc Capital Markets maintains a broad range of investor clients whose parameters and investment philosophies we understand. Issuing clients access our ability to execute on the following structures: institutional term loan B, senior and subordinated debt, first/second lien debt and high-yield bonds, benefitting from our well-established institutional investor network.
KeyBanc Capital Markets has delivered leveraged financing for multiple companies with a wide range of financial needs. Recent examples include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Sole Lead Arranger, Sole Bookrunner and Administrative Agent on $235 million of Senior Secured Credit Facilities to fund the acquisition of AMPAC Specialty Chemicals by Huntsman Family Investments from previous owner H.I.G. Capital. The Facilities consist of a five-year, $20 million Senior Secured Revolving Credit Facility and a six-year, $215 million Senior Secured Term Loan.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Joint Lead Arranger and Joint Bookrunner on Senior Secured Credit Facilities in support of Charlesbank Capital Partner’s acquisition of Plaskolite, Inc. The facilities consisted of a Revolving Credit Facility and a First Lien Term Loan.
Financial sponsors, public companies and private companies are all among our leveraged finance borrowers. We provide counsel and execution expertise that ensures we put the right high-yield financial package together. Our expert team can provide high-yield loans and bonds determining the right balance for your needs. Our products include:
- Revolving credit facilities
- Asset-based loans
- Institutional term loans
- Senior/subordinated loans
- First and second lien debt
- High-grade/high-yield bonds
- Corporate bonds
- Municipal bonds
- Asset-backed securities
Investors in non-investment grade debt typically have very specific credit, return, geographic and industry sector profiles. With a dedicated coverage effort, we get to know your requirements. We work regularly with financial institutions seeking investment opportunities, as well as institutional investors such as insurance companies, hedge funds and private investment groups.