Connecting companies of all sizes with the public equity markets lies at the center of our investment banking business. From IPOs to follow-on, convertible, at-the-market and other public market offerings, KeyBanc Capital Markets® teams are led by senior investment bankers with deep industry expertise. We help our clients succeed in raising the equity capital they need to reach their business goals, complete acquisitions and make foundational investments in their future.
We are dedicated to our specialization in the Middle Market. Senior investment bankers lead each of our teams, so every client receives attention from experienced professionals and robust after-market support including research conferences in our industry verticals.
Our investment bankers specialize in specific industries, bringing deep relationships that connect our clients with both capital sources and other companies in related fields.
Learn more about our industry expertise.
KeyBanc Capital Markets structures IPOs, follow-on offerings, convertible offerings, and other equities capital markets solutions. Some recent examples include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets served as Sole Bookrunner in the NN, Inc. $182 million Follow-On Offering. This was Key’s third transaction as Sole Bookrunner for NN. The transaction was upsized by 600,000 shares during marketing after receiving strong investor interest.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets served as Lead Left Bookrunner in the CareTrust REIT $111 million Follow-On Offering.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets served as a Joint Bookrunner in the Synergy Resources Corporation $261 million Follow-On Offering.
Some of our recent successful initial public offerings (IPO) include:
- Bojangles’ Inc.: $164 million
- National Storage Associates: $299 million
- Sunrun Inc: $251 million
- FMSA Holdings: $400 million
Some recent follow-on offerings KeyBanc Capital Markets participated in include:
- Physicians Realty: $462 million
- Mercury Systems: $100 million
- Synergy Resources: $261 million
- American Campus Communities: $740 million
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp® and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank N.A."), are marketed. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives, who may also be employees of KeyBank N.A. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose ValuePlease read our complete KeyBanc Capital Markets disclosure statement.