Our teams provide debt capital to businesses across the country. Recent examples include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Left Bookrunner on Southwest Gas Corporation’s (Baa1 / A- / A) issuance of $250 million of 30-year Senior Notes. Despite the timing of the issue, specifically its proximity to the government shutdown, investor demand was high and the deal priced in line with comparable transactions. This marks the lowest 30-year coupon in the Company’s debt portfolio. Southwest Gas engages in the purchase, distribution, and transportation of natural gas in Arizona, Nevada, and California to approximately 1.9 million residential, commercial, and industrial natural gas customers.
- The Weiss Family completed the acquisition of American Greetings Corporation in a take-private transaction, where KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Joint Lead Arranger/Joint Bookrunner for $600 million in senior secured credit facilities
- In November 2013, KeyBanc Capital Markets successfully closed a $400.0 million Senior Secured Credit Facility for Northeast Wind Capital II, LLC, a joint venture between First Wind Holdings and Emera Inc. KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Joint Lead Arranger, Joint Bookrunner, and Issuing Bank. This transaction represents KeyBanc Capital Markets' seventh lead financing for First Wind and our first broadly syndicated institutional term loan in the renewable space (and only the third renewable institutional term loan successfully completed in the market). In recognition of this achievement, this financing was given the Deal of the Year award by Project Finance Magazine.
- Fairmount Minerals selected KeyBanc Capital Markets or a $1.3 billion Senior Credit Facility transaction in support of an acquisition of FTS International’s sand reserves. KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as a Joint Lead Arranger, Joint Bookrunner and Syndication Agent.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets syndicated a $1.1 billion Senior Unsecured Credit Facility for American Campus Communities Inc., acting as Joint Lead Arranger and Administrative Agent. This Facility represented the latest transaction in a long-standing relationship between ACC and KeyBanc Capital Markets.