KeyBanc Capital Markets® (KBCM), one of the nation’s leading providers of investment research, combines deep domain expertise with an INTERCONNECTED research approach to identify dynamic companies capitalizing on opportunities in changing industries. By bringing multiple points of view to a company, industry, and thematic shift, clients benefit through early identification, deeper insights, and better investment decisions. Additionally, we go beyond traditional fundamental equity research and augment our differentiated channel checks and industry contacts with deep quantitative analysis.
Today we cover more than 700 individual companies across industries including Basic Materials, Consumer & Retail, Healthcare, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Utilities, Power & Renewables, and Technology.
Our team of approximately 40 widely-acclaimed equity research analysts have been covering their sectors on average for 15+ years with KBCM. Our research analysts’ domain expertise and collaborative model have earned us a high degree of market confidence, as reflected in recognition from The Wall Street Journal, Institutional Investor, Thomson Reuters, and Greenwich Associates for research quality, individual stock recommendations, and earnings forecasting.
Mosaic is a unique premium product offering for our clients that helps investors identify and capitalize on the emerging themes across technology, healthcare, consumer, and industrial. We offer access to the insights of an elite network of leaders (typically founders, CEOs, CTOs), primary research, and proprietary data. Mosaic specialists work one-on-one with our private clients to customize the offering, delivering access to the most relevant and timely information to address specific questions and strategies.
Greenwich 2017 U.S. Equity Results
- In 2017, overall we ranked #5 as an Important Small/Mid-Cap Research/Advisory Firm, and ranked #2 in lead research advisory positions at 11%, up from 8% in 2016. We continued to have an excellent showing in Research, where we are a top 3 provider in our established verticals, and successfully gained share in many key areas: #1 in Basics, #2 in Industrials, IT Services (+11 spots), Hardware (+1 spot), #3 in Specialty Retailing – Softlines & Hardlines (+11 spots), Semis (+2 spots), Software and Services (+ 1 spot) . We retained our solid ranking in Diversified Commercial and Consumer Services. We also moved from 4th to 3rd on overall research and analyst service quality. Importantly, the All-Cap survey garnered support for our Auto, Chemicals, Electric Utilities, IT-Software and Services, Hardware, REIT and Semi teams.
2017 Thomson Reuters Analyst Awards
Top Stock Pickers by Industry
- Weston Twigg ranked #3 in Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
Top Earnings Estimators by Industry
- Chris Stevens ranked #1 in Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels and #2 overall across all sectors
- Brett Hoselton ranked #1 in Auto Components
- Jason Gurda ranked #1 in Health Care Providers & Services
- Kenneth Zener ranked #1 in Household Durables
- Donald Hooker ranked #1 in Life Sciences Tools & Services
- Brett Andress ranked #2 in Food Products
- Joe Box ranked #3 in Commercial Services & Supplies
- Tahira Afzal ranked #3 in Construction & Engineering
- Philip Gibbs ranked #3 in Metals & Mining
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp® and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank N.A."), are marketed. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives, who may also be employees of KeyBank N.A. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose ValuePlease read our complete KeyBanc Capital Markets disclosure statement.