Accessing Key2Benefits Reporting through KeyNavigator
2. Accessing Key2Benefits Reporting through KeyNavigator
To access KeyNavigator, follow the steps below:
- Launch a web browser.
- In the address field, type www.key.com.
- Select the Corporate tab to get to the KeyNavigator log-on box.
- Sign into KeyNavigator using your credentials.
- To access the reports, log into KeyNavigator; select Card Services from the top Navigation and then select Key2Benefits.
- The Key2Benefits Reporting Page appears. There are two options available:
- Administrator Sign On – This option will direct you to the Key2Benefits Administration Portal where you can enroll new cardholders; or search, view and modify existing cardholders.
- Choose Program – Click the dropdown arrow to select your program’s Card Prefix Number. The prefix number is the first 9 digits of your card numbers. Then click Show Reports to see your dedicated reporting.