2. User Maintenance
For companies utilizing ACH Self Service, User Maintenance allows your company administrators to view and modify users in ACH.
- The User Maintenance list displays all users. Like other lists, filters can be applied to the view and columns can be configured and saved to show desired data elements.
- Available actions for each user can be accessed from the Actions column. Selecting a row or selecting the View option displays the user detail.
- User details and permissions (roles) are displayed. Select the Modify button to allow editing of the Set Permissions segment.
- Select a role to View via the Actions column will launch a detailed report for that role. Select the Data Permissions tab to display which ACH companies the user can act upon.
- Existing roles can be assigned to a user.
- Roles can also be copied from an existing user in the Copy User feature. In this example, Jane Doe’s roles are copied to a new user.
- Modified users require approval by another Self Service user before roles are active.