Tools & Resources
Positive Pay History
With any Positive Pay service, you will receive the Positive Pay History Report. This report contains all decisions made and any default decisions.
5.1 Viewing Positive Pay History
- To view the Positive Pay History Report select ‘Positive Pay History’ from the Account Management main page.
- Select the appropriate criteria, including actions:
- All Actions – all decisions made
- Paid – all items with a paid status
- Paid Authorized – all paid items that received required secondary authorization
- Paid No Action Taken – items that were paid without you making the decision
- Pay Pending Authorization – items that will pay pending a secondary authorization
- Requested Stop – items that you requested to be stopped or that were stopped via stop all service (only for Same Day Positive Pay clients)
- Returned – items you requested returned or that were returned via return all service
- Returned Not Authorized – items that were returned because they did not receive a required secondary authorization
- Stopped Not Authorized – items that were stopped because they did not receive a required secondary authorization (only for Same Day Positive Pay clients)
- Select ‘main page’ to return to the Account Management main page or select ‘search’ to view the history report.
- From the Positive Pay History Report you can select ‘main page’ to return to the Account Management main page or select ‘edit’ to return to the previous screen and further limit parameters.