Create Deposit Input
Users are able to create deposit inputs for a specific location. Deposit inputs pull funds from a specified account at another bank to a concentration account at Key. Users are set up with dollar limits for each deposit transaction.
To Input a Deposit:
- Select ‘Create Deposit Input’ from the Deposit Concentration main page.
- Depending on your set-up, you may be able to select the division and/or location (steps 3 and 4) or these fields may be prefilled.
- Utilize the dropdown menu to select the appropriate division.
- Select the location for which the deposit is being created.
- Enter the amount of the deposit.
- Input any additional information for reference purposes, based on your set-up.
- Select ‘Cancel’ to return to the Deposit Concentration main page or select ‘Next’ to proceed with creating a deposit input.
- Review the information presented. Select ‘Cancel’ to return to the Deposit Concentration main page. Select ‘Edit’ to return to the previous screen to make changes to the amount and/or additional information that was entered, or select ‘Accept’ to proceed with the deposit input.
- You will receive a confirmation screen that displays the deposit input information as well as the status of the transfer. Select ‘Main Page’ to return to the Deposit Concentration main page or select ‘Create Another Input’ to create another deposit input to transfer funds.