Create Deposit Input via KeyNavigator
Users are able to create deposit inputs for a specific location. Deposit inputs pull funds from a specified account at another bank to a concentration account at Key. Users are set up with dollar limits for each deposit transaction.
To Input a Deposit:
- Go to the Receivables section in KeyNavigator and select Deposit Concentration.
- Select Create Deposit Input in the Services section of the page.
- Depending on your set-up, you may be able to select the division and/or location (steps 3 and 4) or these fields may be prefilled.
- Utilize the dropdown menu to select the appropriate division.
- Select the location for which the deposit is being created.
- Enter the amount of the deposit.
- Input any additional information for reference purposes, based on your set-up.
- Select Cancel to return to the Deposit Concentration main page or select Next to proceed with creating a deposit input.
- The Accept Deposit Input page will display. Review the information presented. Select Cancel to return to the Deposit Concentration main page. Select Edit to make changes. Select Accept to proceed with your deposit input.
- You will receive a confirmation screen that displays not only the deposit input information, but also the status of the transfer. Select Main Page to return or Create Another Input to report additional deposits.