This optional feature allows customers to view additional billing statements beyond the three shown on the Account Summary page. It also allows the customer to access paperless billing preferences, if you have enabled that option.
This option allows the customer to view electronic copies (PDFs) of their paper bills. The following page is displayed when this option is selected.
The following data/options are displayed.
- From and To Date Calendar Tools. This allows the customer to specify a date range for the statements they want to see.
- Billing Date. This is the billing date for that statement.
- Statement Balance. This is the balance shown on that statement.
- Due Date. This is the Payment Due Date for that statement.
- Statement Details. This contains a series of hyperlinks. Clicking on the link will retrieve the statement PDF for display to the customer.
NOTE: The default number of statements displayed is 13, though you may be configured to show a different amount.
eBilling or Paperless Billing
This option allows the customer to manage their eBilling or Paperless Billing preferences (if you allow the customer to do this). The following page is displayed when this option is selected.
The following data/options are displayed:
- Paperless Bill Options. By default, if you are offering Paperless Billing, the customers will be set to only receive electronic bills if they enroll for the web portal.
If they then want to receive a paper bill they will need to navigate to this option and check the Send me a paper bill checkbox to trigger sending of paper bills.
NOTE: These options are then communicated to you (or your print/mail vendor) in a daily file. You can then use the data to set the appropriate paperless billing setting for that customer when printing statements.