Reporting & Research FAQ
The Information Reporting module provides a variety of reports and statements that help clients manage their business better every day. The following report categories are available within the module. A few of the reports included in each category are listed; a complete list of reports by category is available in the Information Reporting User Guide:
- Standard Reports – Previous Day and IntraDay reports / BAI2 file downloads
- Customer Statements – Commercial Bank Statements / Account Analysis Statements / EDI 822
- Other Reports – Credit and Investment Sweep reports / ZBA reporting / Wire reporting
- ACH Reports – ACH activity reports / EDI Remittance reporting / EPA reports
The following transactions images are available:
- Deposited items
- Returned items and advices
- Some wire
- Some ach information
Key offers three Investment Sweep products:
- Repurchase Agreement (Repo) Sweep:
- An overnight investment that consists of direct obligations of, or those that are fully guaranteed as to the principal and interest by the U.S. Government or agencies. Repo investments are collateralized at 100% of market value. The Repo Sweep is specifically designed for you if you are a corporate client of Key’s and are seeking security for your funds in line with your investment objectives. Public entities that are eligible for collateralized deposit accounts are not eligible for the Repo Sweep.
- Automatic Investment Sweep:
- An Automatic Investment Sweep is an open term investment in a selection of money market mutual funds provided by Federated Investors. Investment (fund) selections are limited to those with fixed net asset values (NAV) and no redemption gates or fees. These fund selections include Government Obligation Funds (CUSIP: GOIXX), Treasury Obligations Fund (TOIXX), and U.S. Treasury Cash Reserves (UTIXX). Investments and earnings remain in the investment account until needed to restore the target balance in the bank account.
- Commercial or Public Interest Sweep
- A Commercial or Public Interest Sweep is an open term savings in an interest bearing deposit account at KeyBank. Investments and earnings remain in the savings account until they are needed to restore the target balance in the bank account. There is no limit on the number of transfers in or out per month.
Please contact your Treasury Services Payments Advisor for more information on account opening.
Zero Balance Account service will transfer ledger balances. Uncollected balances are inherited by the receiving account on a same-day basis.