Key Total Treasury
With the Key2Purchase® Card, your company can streamline its accounts payable spend while reducing administrative costs.
How it works
This multi-use commercial card solution can be used whenever purchase orders, check requests, or petty cash would have been processed. Purchasing cards can also be given to employees to make purchases on behalf of the business while maintaining greater control of company spend. See how the Key2Purchase card program can help your company.
- Significantly increase float on AP and travel expenses
- Reduce administrative costs
- Improve supplier relationships by accelerating payments with detailed remittance data
- Increase operational efficiencies with automation and the integration of card data into your ERP/Accounting system
- Increase revenue with available rebates based on both spend volume and payment timing1
- Real-time online tools via Key2Purchase.com to manage controls over spending, access, usage, fraud, and audit (reporting)
- Automatically map transactions to financial codes by Account Number, Merchant Category Code (MCC), Merchant Name, etc.
- Multiple payment options, including Automated Clearing House (ACH), wire transfers, and online payments
- Worldwide acceptance via MasterCard®
- EMV chip technology available for businesses with international travelers
An investment in money market funds is neither insured nor guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency. Without limiting the foregoing, shares of a Federated Money Market Fund are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by KeyBank or any affiliates or subsidiaries of KeyBank, and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Shares of the Federated Money Market Funds are not insured or guaranteed by the U.S. Government, any state government or any U.S. or state government or government-sponsored agency. Although the money market funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in money market funds.
Your account (the “Account”) may be invested in mutual funds (such as the Federated Money Market Fund) for which neither KeyBank National Association nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries (“Key”) serves as an investment adviser, fund manager, or distributor (“Non-Proprietary Mutual Funds”). Key may receive compensation from the Non-Proprietary Mutual Funds and/or the Non-Proprietary Mutual Fund companies for providing services in connection with investments by its customers. For example, Key has entered into arrangements with the Non-Proprietary Mutual Fund companies under which the Non-Proprietary Mutual Funds and/or the Non-Proprietary Mutual Fund companies will compensate Key for the Non-Proprietary mutual fund services.
These fees for services shall be in addition to, and will not reduce, Key’s compensation for other services to your account. Such fees for services will not be paid directly by your account, but will be paid to Key by the Non-Proprietary Mutual Funds company (i.e., Federated Investors, Inc. or its affiliates) or the Non-Proprietary Mutual Fund (i.e., the Federated Money Market Fund) itself. The compensation to be paid by Federated (or its affiliates) as such fees for services can be up to 0.10% (10 basis points) annually. The compensation paid by the Federated Money Market Fund out of fund assets can vary, is disclosed in the prospectus for the Federated Money Market Fund, and can be up to 0.25% (25 basis points) annually of the total amount of the account assets invested in the Federated Money Market Fund.
Federated Securities Corp. is the distributor of the Federated money market funds.
Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank National Association. All credit, loan and leasing products subject to credit approval. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
1. Rebates are subject to the terms and conditions of the Rebate Addendum.