Key’s senior professional teams work with a wide variety of organizations across the country, both within and outside of our retail banking footprint, including:
- A brokerage, investments and securities firm moved its wire initiation and other services to Key to achieve greater information security and to use our easy-to-use technology.
- A County with 117,000 residents recently moved its banking to Key, crediting the technology and service offered by cross-disciplinary teams.
- An owner and manager of Burger King restaurants recently turned to Key to ensure Automated Clearing House exposure was controlled during the acquisition of 200 new stores, and is now using an expanded set of treasury solutions.
- A property owner and manager set up a multi-currency account, selected Key to perform currency conversation for a commercial real estate acquisition, then further expanded the banking relationship to include integrated treasury services.
- A nonprofit community health center recently confirmed a full-service banking and treasury management relationship with Key, citing impressive services on ACH and wire transfer products.