The Key Possibilities® Mastercard® gift card1 is an instant way to let your employees, vendors, or clients know that you care and appreciate their support.
Its versatility makes it a welcome gift
A prepaid Mastercard, it can be loaded with cash in any amount from $25 to $2,500. The card can serve as a reward or incentive for your employees or a gift to your loyal clients or customers. They can redeem it for whatever they like at millions of locations worldwide that accept Debit Mastercard® cards, or take it to any ATM2 for instant cash3.
- Key Possibilities cards are available in any denomination from $25 to $2,500, plus a low fee per card4
- Bulk order options provide a solution when you need more than 25 cards
- Rewards your business associates for choosing to do business with your company
- Can stimulate sales, promote new products and services, and improve your customer service by offering the Key Possibilities card to special clients
- A great tool for recognizing personnel for referrals, "a job well done," bonuses, and an array of other reward programs
- Perfect for business travel and tracking business expenses
- Works at any ATM displaying the Cirrus® acceptance marks
- Can be used at any ATM2 across the nation for instant cash
- Accepted at millions of locations and online vendors worldwide that display the Mastercard® logo
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash
You can purchase Key Possibilities cards at any branch. For 25 or more cards, your branch representative will be happy to assist you.
View Frequently Asked Questions about the Key Possibilities gift card
1 Subject to the terms of the Key Possibilities Cardholder Agreement. The card is issued by KeyBank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
2 There is no fee for use at a KeyBank ATM. There may be fees charged by other banks when using non-KeyBank ATMs.
3 The card must be registered online and a PIN assigned before being able to use it to withdraw cash at an ATM.
Please read our Key Possibilities Card Cardholder Agreements and Disclosures.
4 The maximum value that can be loaded to a Key Possibilities card for a non-customer is $500 per day.
Banking products are offered by KeyBank National Association.
Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. ©2017 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.